Ever fancied partying the night away aboard a floating bar moored on the Thames? Bar & Co is a hidden gem close to Holborn and Temple, offering up stunning views of landmarks like the London Eye, Oxo Tower and Houses of Parliament. A bar, club and restaurant all at once, you can hire the entireboat…
New Year's Eve Party On The Thames 2019
London's best moored boat bar, Bar&Co is one of the capital's hidden gems and is an unmistakably a great night out. New Year's Eve at Bar&Co will be a great party venue to watch the fireworks up close and enjoy an evening with your friends; The boat will be a buzzing party hub to enjoy bringing in the New Year.
Open till late, Bar&Co's DJs will be playing the best in commercial House, Dance classics and Latin to keep you bouncing all night! With two decks (upper and heated inner deck), two fully stocked bars (inside and outside cocktail bar) this £120 ticket will be one of the best places to party in London on New Year's Eve 2019. The ticket includes freebies, selection of canapes (not a sit down meal) a small bottle of bubbly on arrival and the best firework views in London. You will also get the limited wristband to have street access to the fireworks area that would cost £20 from the council. So for one crazy New Year's Eve party at one of London's best boat bars, book your spot now!
You must pick up your free wristbands to allow you entry to central London, with the new restrictions enforced by the Council. Bring your ticket(s) to the Bar & Co Boat on Temple Pier from 7th to 30th December, 16:00-20:00, Tuesday to Saturday, to pick up your wristband ( closed 24th to 26th Dec ). Also you can come on the 31st December 12:00 to 14:00 ( after that the crowd control from the council will close street access if you dont have wristbands )
Ticket includes entry, canapes and a small bottle of bubbly!
|18:00 - 03:00||£120.00|
Temple Pier, Victoria Embankment, WC2R 2PN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.