Commercial/Pop, 80's Music, Party Mash Up, Minimal House
England plays Slovakia in the therd of their group games of the Euros 2016 and what a better place to watch it than aboard a boat on the river Thames! With the most spectacular views of London and with two screens AL FRESCO + 5 screens in the Inner deck, Bar&Co is not to be missed!
We are offering £12 tickets for the main events and that'd get you a bbq item from our menu + 1 drink.
Bar & Co is a hidden gem close to Holborn and Temple, offering up stunning views of landmarks like the London Eye, Oxo Tower and Houses of Parliament. So watch England with all of that in the background!
3am late license, so DJ and party tunes in the club/inner deck after the match.
Because we don't want England to go home till the very end, come and monthly trip away with us!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.