The Coronet in London began its life as a Victorian theatre back in the late 1800’s, before being turned into a multimedia driven venue and a now famous london venue for live concerts, club nights and cinema screenings. With a total capacity of up to 2500 people, this multifaceted 21st century state…
BECAUSE ONLY MORE IS MORE!!!
Help us help you.
We always want to share the best possible party with you.
Important venue information
1 - Please do bring valid photo ID. No photocopies or scans on phones.
This is a requirement for entry laid down by the council, and neither we nor the venue are able to sidestep this.
2 - The doors of The Coronet will open at 9pm! This time we are putting on 25% more party.
Come early and party longer, louder and harder. The earlier you come the more party you will have. The art of the party is at the start. Please be aware: if everyone turns up at the same time, there will be three hour queues.
3 - Please arrive before 2am. Latecomers will not be admitted.
The venue has a strict no entry policy after 2am. This is not something that we can negotiate.
4 - On the door, less is more: if you don't need it, don't bring it. You and your bags will be searched at the door. The less you have the quicker you'll get in. This is an unavoidable process required by the venue to comply with the terms of their licence.
Thank you for your part in making this the greatest Rumpus that there ever has been!
Santi & Team Rumpus
More than 200 performers.
Ten hours of Rumpus.
Eleven Rooms of Music, Mayhem and Magic.
One final night to say goodbye to The Coronet.
Dress code suggestions
Naughty nauticals, Raunchy wreckers, Magical Mariners, Salacious seamen, Lords and ladies of the Flies, Gender-neutral Fridays, Scuttled Cuttlefish, Tawdry Treasure-hunters, Cute Castaways, Beached Badasses, Stranded Syrens, Floundered Foundlings, Abandoned Airmen, Marooned Manatees, Merry Merchants
Creatures, be aware, the venue operates a strict door policy. You will need to bring photo ID and there will be searches on the door. And - New this Season - absolutely no admittance after 2am.
DJ JAMESPB (Swing2ska) Serving up a sunshine cocktail of soul, ska and hidden treasures.
Dutty Wobblers & Broken Barnacles
Mood Swings are a feral crew of northern trouble making sea farers sailing down from Leeds to reap havoc for us here at Rumpus. Shipwrecked with nothing but bad ass beats and anything they can salvage to survive their newfound island life. You can be sure to expect an equal dose of madness, excitement and bewilderment.
Key_Lo - Joining the dots between Breakbeat, Electro Swing, Techno and House music, this dude is just as at home doing a warm up slot as the peak time.
Addiktz - For want of a better pun, this is a Wise Dub selector! Covering all aspects of Jamaica's electronic Reggae variations, he's just what you need to warm your cockles as autumn sets in.
Catjam - With an ethos of "if its good, we'll sample it", these guys have been busy fusing together an infectious blend of modern dance floor grooves with vintage Swing samples. Playing all over the UK at many of the UK's finest festivals, these guys are not to be missed!
Smiley Maxx -You certainly don't have to be religious to respect the Amen, as this smiley pirate will prove as he takes you on a rumble through his Jungle.
Extra Spectrum - Expect the unexpected. A fast paced mash up of styles from funky glitched out mid tempo breakbeats, to wobbly bass driven 4/4 garage, jungle and breaks. The only consistency here will be the cheeky grin on your face.
Jenova Collective - Rapidly carving a name for themselves as seriously bad ass (Electro) Swingers, this duo will be rising out a selection of seriously dutty bass laiden tuneage.
Barnacle Party - Frenzied finish with the Mood Swings Mash-up
A deck full of dancing DJs will be floating your feet on a fast-paced and fantastical journey mixing with mesmerising mermaids and frolic with tropical fishes.
Dive into the immersive and astonishing world of Happy Slap Boutique's theatrical circus.
Come play our games and get wet with Captain Buttplug's watersports.
Marvel at the midnight puppet show spectacular.
Raver Stu - has beats for you!
Panthro - The multi-colour, multi-genre DJ will take you to Thundera and back.
Danny Wav - one man party starter, wobbly bass, scratchy shenanigans, full on overloader of happy times.
Ocelus - genre defying, gravity defying, sanity defying!
Vault of Victuals and Tempting Treats
Tumnus vs Tenacious T
Catnip and Dr Reamix
DJ Stevie Wondershades
King of Hearts
The Rumpus Megaplex
BERT'S BROOM CUPBOARD
Step aboard for a strictly no-techno, old school, vinyl-powered party. Keep fit and have fun dusting with Housewife Aerobics! How many times will Bonnie come up in Power Ballad Bingo? Dance to Tiger Feet as Bert goes Glam Rock! Fight for your Right to Party with the Mother-Dustin’ Missus in da House(coat) - Ice, Ice, Icebergs BABY!
LINE UP TO BE ANNOUNCED
|Super Quantum Ticket of Doom||21:00 - 07:00||£12.50|
|Super Cheap Advance Ticket||21:00 - 07:00||£15.00|
|Super Advance Ticket||21:00 - 07:00||£20.00|
|Advance Ticket||21:00 - 07:00||£25.00|
|Full Price Ticket||21:00 - 07:00||£30.00|
28, New Kent Road London, SE1 6TJ
Elephant & Castle
Elephant & Castle (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.