Trapeze Bar located in the heart of East London’s creative quarter is Shoreditch’s number one circus bar set over 3 levels and bathed in faded circus glamour we aim to excite and delight! On the ground floor, you’ll find a creative cocktail list, an award winning happy hour daily and a simple but…
SUPERBOWL 57 BIG SCREEN PARTY SUNDAY 12TH FEB
- No reviews.
After the success of our Super Bowl events the past few years, we have decided to put on another big Super bowl party at Trapeze in Shoreditch
With a giant screen, comfortable booths and the best cocktails in London as well as plenty of pre-show classics to get you in the mood as well as a free beer on arrival!
Join us on the ground floor for our big screen experience, with our comfy booths or grab your standard seated tickets to enjoy.
We also have a private mezzanine with its own bar and screen for two large group bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Finally we have as much beer and food to keep you going strong until the end! Including burgers, chicken wings, BBQ meats, platters and more. The venue will be providing table service as well.
We are located 5 minutes from Old Street station. Wear your colours and come down for this special occasion. Free beer on arrival. Doors open at 9pm until the game is won!
Exclusive booth for you and your group. Includes free beer on arrival
|21:00 - 04:00||£20.00|
The best views of the big screen. Includes free beer on arrival
|21:00 - 04:00||£15.00|
Standing Bar Tickets
Standing tickets at the bar.
|21:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
Seated ticket in the basement.
|21:00 - 04:00||£15.00|
Trapeze, 89 Great Eastern Street, EC2A 3HX
Old Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.