Comedy, Date Night, Food & Drink, Something A Little Different
We've got two full fringe previews in our basement club:
As seen on BBC1’s 'The John Bishop Show' and fresh from supporting Jim Jefferies to a packed Hyde Park audience, Jamali Maddix is bringing his unprecedented, unedited and unflinchingly funny debut hour to Shoreditch. In the last few years he's been crowned Chortle Student Comedian of the Year, gigged across Europe and the Middle East as well as performed as part of the prestigious Pleasance Comedy Reserve. Come and see a star in the making.
“Maddix genuinely feels like a fresh voice” Chortle
The ever unpredictable Alfie Brown returns to Shoreditch after critically acclaimed runs at London's Soho Theatre with a brand new hour of engaging stand up. Constantly evolving and striving for ways to innovate, Brown is pushing stand up further than where his contemporaries dare to.
"Quite simply the future of British stand-up" Brian Donaldson, The List
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.