Concealed beneath a derelict public house, The King’s Head private members’ club is East London’s best kept secret. Founded in 2013 and located in the heart of Shoreditch, this exquisite venue offers multiple large rooms that boast character. Enclosed over four floors, The Kings Head showcases…
MILK: The Halloween Ball
❌❌ THIS OCTOBER... the party to start all parties, as MILK makes its long-awaited return to The King's Head Members Club, Dalston on Sat 23 October 2021!
And best believe this no ordinary MILK. This is THE HALLOWEEN BALL. We are emerging out of lockdown and releasing the beast with a full fat, extra AF, MILKier than ever edition.
Bringing you even more x-rated burlesque, 2 floors of DJs and immersive fun times till 5am.
90% SOLD OUT
🚨 TICKETS FULLY REFUNDABLE IF EVENT IS CANCELLED OR POSTPONED DUE TO COVID
🚨 ADVANCE TICKETS ONLY / NO SALES ON DOOR
🚨 NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
🚨 GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
This is an exclusive night for our most debauched audience members. An entire night of immersive entertainment, showcasing the best of the capital's x-rated neo-burlesque and sexiest DJs, and MILK's very own brand of depravity till 5am.
With your hosts, VICTORIA, VERITY and their MILKY crew, GOGO DANCERS, and retro and contemporary classics across 2 floors from till 5am, this is not one to be missed! Acts announced so far...
🔥 Multi-award winning, international neo-burlesque star, the ferocious CLEOPANTHA!!!
🔥 Riotous acts of joyful disobedience, from aerialist NAOMI WOOD!!!
🔥 Groundbreaking, fearless, the fabulous ONYX FATALE!!!
🔥 Putting the FUN into funnel, incorrigible badass, MOUSE!!!
🔥 Drag-inspired, kinky, queer cabaret from MX CYANIDE!!!
....Plus lots more TBA!
The unassuming pub doors of the Kings Head Members Club open to a clandestine world of opulence and decadence, one of east London's best-kept secrets. But no need for membership... grab an advance ticket NOW to get down and dirty with us in the Polar Bear Room and Basement Club, plus full access to the main bar.
DRESS CODE...Latex / leather / lurex / feathers / slinky / kinky / don’t overthinky / festival / bestial / celestial / extra-terrestrial / vintage / plumage / anything but average / rhinestones / Razzle / dress to dazzle / sequins / sparkle / dress to startle / glamour / glitz / Bowery / Blitz / New Romantic / Club Kid / painted / naked / masked / unmasked / whips / chains / fans / canes / gothic / grotesque / not basic / burlesque
IN SHORT: Better be overdressed, or wear nothing at all. No middle ground... it’s THE MILK HALLOWEEN BALL
Not been before? What our audience say...
💦 "Great people, great vibes. Don't know any other night like this in London where you get such good entertainment as well as go wild and join in the fun"
💦 "A wonderful night of open-minded people having flirtful fun in a racey venue. A broad mix of great burlesque with a delectably demanding compere"
💦 "Hooray know how to put on a great event and Milk was no exception! Always fun, always tongue in cheek and always top quality acts!"
💦 "This stripped back show (no pun intended) is the most entertaining I have seen. It is wonderfully intimate, and you are actively encouraged to join the dancers on stage for a boogie in between acts. The hosts are warm, welcoming, and gets everybody in the mood for a fantastically fun evening"
💦 "Milk? Cream. And lashings of it. Fab show in a surprisingly great venue. Everyone made it so easy to have a great evening. No hesitation: 5 stars from us!"
💦 "Always a good riot and not been arrested yet! Brilliant night every time!"
💦 "Definitely enjoyed the fantastic show, the good music in between the performances, the craziness of the performers and the great fun!!! It was fun, alternative and wild as expected!"
Limited Edition Group of 6 Deal
|21:00 - 05:00||£135.00|
Limited Edition Group of 10 Deal
|21:00 - 05:00||£200.00|
Limited Edition Group of 4 Deal
|21:00 - 05:00||£95.00|
|21:00 - 05:00||£28.00|
The King's Head, 257 Kingsland Rd, E2 8AS
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.