MAP Maison is becoming a home away from home for many of their guests. They aim to offer something different; a chic tapas and afternoon tea spot during the day and a buzzing cocktail bar from early evening until late. At weekends they serve brunch and on most days guests can book in for experiencessuch…
World Gin Day Festival with Live Music
Join us to celebrate the grand finale of the World Gin Day festival.
Guests will enjoy a complimentary Gin & Tonic on arrival. This will then be followed by two selected gin cocktails and one tapas plate to share from our Fizz & Nibbles menu. To finish the night guests will receive a King of Soho or Beefeater Gin goodie-bag to take away.
There will be live music by our guitarist, Filippo Dall’Asta - he will be playing Gypsy jazz mixed with Italian tunes.
This event is sponsored by Pernod Ricard, King of Soho, MAP Lab and Hartridges Tonic.
Gin Day Festival with Live Music
Guests can enjoy a complimentary Gin & Tonic on arrival. This will then be followed by two selected gin cocktails and one tapas plate to share from our Fizz & Nibbles menu. To finish the night guests will receive a King of Soho goodie-bag to take away.
|19:00 - 00:00||£29.50|
321, Kingsland Road, E8 4DL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.