MAP Maison is becoming a home away from home for many of their guests. They aim to offer something different; a chic tapas and afternoon tea spot during the day and a buzzing cocktail bar from early evening until late. At weekends they serve brunch and on most days guests can book in for experiencessuch…
You will use all your taste buds by tasting three different premium spirits. Then you will be invited behind the bar to make a cocktail yourself, guided by our mixologist, from our select masterclass cocktail menu. To finish, you will receive a MAP Lab bottled cocktail each to take away.
What’s included: Premium Japanese Whisky/Gin/Mezcal/American Whiskey Masterclass
- Complimentary signature cocktail on arrival
- Small tapas plate to share. (V available)
- Tasting of three different premium brands;
- A presentation of the history, production and story behind Japanese whisky
- One whiskey based cocktail (made by you).
What’s included: - Complimentary glass of bubbles with olives and nuts. - Tasting of three different gins; one India spiced gin, one English gin and one Japanese gin of three different Japanese whiskies (depending on your choice of masterclass). - A presentation of the history, production and story behind each spirit. - Two cocktails (one of which will be made by you). - One 500ml or two 200ml MAP Lab bottled cocktails. Choose from Maison Negroni, MAP Vespar Martini or Netflicks Original which are all gin based or Takehara 1894, The Smoke Barrel, Stormzy or Tsuta Fairytales which are all whisky based.
|13:00 - 17:00||£100.00|
321, Kingsland Road, E8 4DL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.