Mezcal? Rings a bell, something similar to tequila but you are not really sure. Time to sort out the confusion. This curious smokey agave spirit will get your inner fire burning. Our very own Mexican born and bred mixologist will give you the best experience this side of the ocean.
We offer masterclasses most days of the week and we can also tailor-make classes for private bookings.
A masterclass will typically begin with a drinks reception accompanied by light nibbles. This session includes bubbles on arrival, the fascinating history of mezcal, tasting of three premium mezcals and two cocktails where you get to make one yourself behind the bar.
Map Maison masterclasses run between 2-5pm and the session lasts around 1.5-2 hours. Upon purchase you will be contacted by a member of the MAP team to confirm your start time. Please note that although every effort is made to accommodate your preferred start time, we can not guarantee availability.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.