Welcome to MAP Maison - a cocktail lover’s paradise that also serves up a very special Tapas Style Afternoon Tea, Cocktail & Spirit Masterclasses, Take-Away Bottled Cocktails and Gift Vouchers. Established in 2015 MAP Maison has become a home away from home for visitors from all over the world…
Japanese Whisky Tasting with Cocktails and Tapas
- Map Maison
Keen to learn more about Japanese Whisky? Look no further as this experience is designed to give you the need-to-knows about your favourite spirit.
- Signature MAP Maison whisky highball on arrival.
- Tasting of two Japanese whiskies from two of the oldest and most influential distilleries, Nikka & Suntory
-A member of the MAP team will present and describe the whiskies as well as taking you through the key facts of Japanese whisky
- Following your delicious whiskies you get to select a tapas plate alongside one signature cocktail from a selected menu.
We recommend to enquire with the reservations team if your preferred date and time is available before making your purchase to avoid any disappointment. firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 7241 1441 during business hours.
Available to book all days of the week except for Fridays & Saturdays. For group bookings over 6 guests, please enquire with the reservations team.
|Japanese Whisky Tasting with Cocktails and Tapas||14:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
Map Maison, 321 Kingsland Road, E8 4DL
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
MAP Maison Ltd
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.