MAP Maison is becoming a home away from home for many of their guests. They aim to offer something different; a chic tapas and afternoon tea spot during the day and a buzzing cocktail bar from early evening until late. At weekends they serve brunch and on most days guests can book in for experiencessuch…
American Whiskey Masterclass
- No reviews.
- Map Maison
Following the popularity of our Japanese Whiskey masterclasses we are offering new exciting masterclasses using American whiskies. Guests will hear about whisky production, its history and experience cocktail making together with our mixologists.
Upon arrival for your masterclass you will receive MAP's signature cheese & Iberico ham board. The session will begin with a history of American whiskey and as the story goes along you will taste three different whiskies. A complementary cocktail, made with American whiskey, will be served to you once the tasting is finished. Finally you will be invited behind the bar to make one cocktail yourself, guided by our mixologist, with your choice of cocktail from our selected masterclass cocktail menu.
- Cheese & Iberico ham board (V available) upon arrival
- Tasting of three different American whiskies.
- A presentation of the history, production and story behind whiskey.
- One complimentary cocktail made by our mixologist.
- A second whiskey based cocktail, which will be made by you.
MAP Maison has a premium range of whiskies for you to enjoy as well as refined bottled cocktails for gifts and take-away.
We offer a variety of classes covering Japanese Whisky, Gin and other spirits. Please check our other experiences on www.mapmaison.com for more details.
AMERICAN WHISKEY MASTERCLASS
What’s included: Cheese & iberico ham board on arrival. Tasting of three different whiskies; A presentation of the history, production and story behind American whiskey. One complimentary cocktail made by our mixologist. A second whiskey based cocktail, which will be made by you! Each session lasts for 1.5-2 hours. Please contact us on email@example.com to book a time for your chosen date. Please note that every attempt is made to accommodate your chosen date and preferred time slot; however, it cannot be guaranteed, and you will receive a final confirmation email with all details from our reservation team.
|12:00 - 18:00||£35.00|
321, Kingsland Road, E8 4DL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.