A Haggerston hottie with a canalside plot to its name, The Barge House is a top notch destination for breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and private shindigs alike. Brimming with a laid-back air, The Barge House not only cater to hungry souls, those with a hankering for independent events and those on…
TECHNIQUE AND TRADITION
MasterChef 2017 winner Saliha Mahmood Ahmed and Runner Up, Steve Kielty are teaming up to create a sumptuous six course tasting menu.
Combining Steve's skilful modern execution with Saliha's family recipes, they bring together the very best of TECHNIQUE AND TRADITION.
(The menu is fixed and unfortunately we will not be able to cater for specific dietary requirements. All meat used is Halal.)
Technique and Tradition - Wed 28th Feb 2018
Six course tasting menu by MasterChef 2017 winner Saliha Mahmood Ahmed and runner up Steve Kielty
|19:00 - 22:00||£60.00|
46a, De Beauvoir Crescent, N1 5RY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.