A Haggerston hottie with a canalside plot to its name, The Barge House is a top notch destination for breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and private shindigs alike. Brimming with a laid-back air, The Barge House not only cater to hungry souls, those with a hankering for independent events and those on…
- No reviews.
- Barge House
SPANKING WORKSHOP WITH ALLISON ENGLAND
“Spanking expert, artist and sexual educator Miss England has a treat in store for you at The Barge House this weekend. Dream Maker Miss England brings years of experience covering the aspects of spanking.
Where to spank? How to spank? What to do it with – and why do it at all? Miss England will guide you through and entertaining scene, proving practical demonstration on lucky volunteers.
Whilst strictly for adults, this demonstration promises to be lighthearted and fun, providing playful lessons in spanking – whether you’re an old hand or a total beginner, you’ll leave with a newfound appreciation for the joy of spanking.
TICKETS ARE FREE BUT LIMITED SO BOOK EARLY!
SPEND A DIRTY WEEKEND WITH THE BARGE HOUSE ON SEPT 16 & 17 - OPEN HOUSE HAS NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!
Cheerleaders can’t have showers without having an orgy – and the delivery guy usually ends up delivering extra sausage whenever a lady orders pizza. But if you think porn is tired and cliché, let The Barge House blow your mind.
Taking inspiration from the building’s past as a print works for pornographic magazines, The Barge House is hosting a weekend that will explore the history and culture of British erotica.
The event is part of London’s annual Open House Weekend, which gives Londoners the chance to explore some of the capital's most renowned venues for free.
Full details of the weekend's programme of events are listed on the website www.bargehouse.co.uk
FREE OPEN HOUSE
|20:30 - 21:30||Free admission|
46a, De Beauvoir Crescent, N1 5RY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.