28 West Bar can be found overlooking the beautiful Thames river front in Canary Riverside development. Whether you're looking for somewhere to gather after work or a place to catch up with family and friends, the glorious views accompanied by moreish cocktails and fresh food makes this the place tobe…
Riverside Brunch @ 28West
- No reviews.
- 28 West Bar
DELICIOUS FOOD, STYLISH SURROUNDINGS AND BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES? SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN.
Get ready to indulge by choosing a brunch dish of your choice from a selection of delicious dishes teamed with 90 minutes of free flowing bubbly - that's as many glasses of Prosecco, Bellinis or Mimosas as you can (safely) handle!
With dates getting fully booked a good 3-4 weeks in advance, 28West is arguably home to one of the best brunches in East London. Don't believe us? Grab yourself a ticket now and find out what all of the fuss is about.
*Maximum group/table size is strictly 6 guests. The venue will not agree to split larger groups over separate tables to forgo this rule. If groups attempt to do so and the manager learns they are together on the day then service will be refused and tickets are non-refundable.
|Saturday 24th August 2019|
|Sunday 25th August 2019|
|Saturday 31st August 2019|
|Sunday 01st September 2019|
28, Westferry Circus, E14 8RR
1. Maximum group size is 6 guests. The venue will not agree to split larger groups over separate tables near to each other. If venue management learns on the day that larger groups are together service will be refused.
2. Free-flowing bubbly is valid for a maximum of 90 minutes per seating from your allocated booking time. Due to how busy the sessions get we cannot guarantee we will be able to accommodate for lateness so all guests must call in advance to let us know if you are running late as we may not be able to accommodate the full 90 minutes if you are late.
3. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Please check out the venue's website for most up-to-date menus.
ADDITIONAL TICKET & VENUE TERMS:
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. All ticket sales are final. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.