Just a short stroll from West Dulwich rail station is Belair House, set against the backdrop of Dulwich's Belair Park. This 18th Century mansion has been decked out with its Georgian heritage in mind. Stylish chandeliers hang from the ceiling as the soft lighting creates a vibrant atmosphere, and anornate…
Outdoor Cinema Dulwich - Mary Poppins Returns (U)
- No reviews.
- Belair House
In Depression-era London, a now-grown Jane and Michael Banks, along with Michael's three children, are visited by the enigmatic Mary Poppins following a personal loss. Join the enigmatic nanny who returns to aid the Banks family once again, and takes them on another incredible animated, musical adventure.
Night Star Cinema in collaboration with Belair House returns in 2019 with this perfect antidote to those back-to-school blues!.
Screenings will be held under the stars, on the lawn of Belair House, a stunningly beautiful Georgian mansion in the heart of Dulwich Village, South London.
Fully stocked bar is available serving cocktails, food, snacks & ice cream throughout the evening.
Doors open from 6pm
Film begins at 7:30pm.
Programme ends: 9:45pm
Enjoy good food, music and the party atmosphere, topped off with a classic movie, and a licensed bar open 'til 1am.
Remember to bring warm clothing/blankets, and something to sit on (chairs are also available on site).
In the event of bad weather:
We will attempt to present the movie in light rain conditions if it is safe to do so. Should the forecast suggest torrential rain or strong winds, then we will have to postpone, giving as much notice as possible. In this event, we will attempt to reschedule the showing within 2 weeks, subject to venue availability. Customers holding valid tickets will be offered the choice of refund, or tickets transferred to another performance.
Please Note: Food and drink are available to purchase on site. We regret that this venue does not permit customers to bring their own picnics.
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
Advance Purchase Ticket. Refundable up to 7 days before performance. Please present your e-ticket at the ticket desk on site prior to taking your seats.
|18:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
Advance Purchase Ticket - Under 12s. Refundable up to 7 days before performance. Please present your e-ticket at the ticket desk on site prior to taking your seats. You may be asked to provide proof of age.
|18:00 - 22:00||£12.50|
Belair House,, Gallery Road, SE21 7AB
West Dulwich (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. Tickets may only be exchanged or refunded up to 7 days before the scheduled performance.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders only. Where the film classification specifies a minimum age limit, no one under that age will be admitted. Identification may be required.