The Duchess of Dalston has arrived to Kingsland Road with open arms and it's the latest addition to the Callooh Callay Bar Group. Named after the Queen of Heart's sister, The Duchess is a symbol of unity and diversity, working with the local community. Wanderlust is not far away, with a changingcocktail…
The Duchess' New Year's Eve 2021!
- No reviews.
- The Duchess of Dalston
Trying to find the perfect NYE party? Walk this way!
This year we're putting on a party to remember so you can strut your way into 2021 with a fine selection of bespoke, seasonal cocktails and other unlimited drinks, free-flowing food and champagne at midnight!
Free-flowing canapes, DJ and unlimited drinks all night long for £150 per person, what more could you want?
If you are out for dinner beforehand, that’s also cool. You can pick our unlimited drinks package for £100 per person.
Avoid being that person texting your mates the day before asking what house parties you may have been invited to. Call your friends because you’re all invited to come and enjoy the best cocktails, atmosphere and experience Dalston has to offer.
There'll be dancing and drinking and a DJ until 2am.... we're looking after everything this year, so all you need to do is book a ticket, book a taxi and swing by for a mimsy time and a great night!
All inclusive food and beverage ticket. Free flowing canapes and cocktails with a glass of champagne for the toast at midnight. Seating included for half of the party size with a cosy area that is yours all evening.
|19:00 - 02:00||£150.00|
The Mad Hatter
Unlimited drinks ticket. No reserved seating.
|19:05 - 02:00||£100.00|
392, Kingsland Rd, E8 4AA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.