The Dead Dolls Club is a new London swinging jazz cocktail bar and restaurant, in Bethnal Green. Following on from the success of their other more short-term pop-up ventures; Dead Dolls Club have established this exciting venue and supply the eaters and drinkers of London with exciting new takes on classic…
Mummy's Cooking presents YALLA HABIBI
3 Course Persian Banquet
Mummy's Cooking are back to tickle your taste buds with a culinary experience shaped by one of the oldest and most refined cuisines in the world. Their food loving Chef Saima Khan will head a team of Mums at the uniquely attractive surroundings of the Dead Dolls Club in the heart of Shoreditch.
At YALLA HABIBI you can savor the exquisite homemade flavours and spices inspired by years of Persian culinary traditions accompanied by Middle Eastern hospitality, foot-tapping music and exotic belly dancing!
Fresh Steamed Spinach & Yogurt dip with roasted cumin, caramelized onions and garlic dusted with rose petals (v)
Chargrilled red pepper dip with fresh lime, sea salt & coriander (v)
All served with a selection of
Black & Green Olives
Slow roasted Lemon & Zatar Baby Chicken
Slow Cooked Stew (V)
Red pepper, aubergines, courgettes, & baby potatoes in moghreib spices with fresh tomatoes, fresh dill and parsley topped with crumbled feta & toasted almonds.
Fresh Fatoush Salad
Gem lettuce, heirloom tomatoes, fresh mint & parsley, pomegranate seeds with honey, garlic & olive oil & pomegranate dressing.
Jeweled Saffron Rice
Honey roasted pistachios, walnuts and almonds with fresh pomegranates, oranges with fresh herb dressings.
Light kaitfi pastry encased with light mascarpone cheese infused with orange blossom water, topped with lemon syrup and dusted with pistachio dust.
289 Cambridge Heath Road E2 9HA
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
289 Cambridge Heath Road E2 9HA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Tickets are non-refundable.