A stunning cocktail and wine bar has come to East London. Located just a short distance from Dalston Junction, Acqua7 is an architecturally designed space where the interior is made up of crisp white walls and long oak counter. With a thoughtfully curated drinks list featuring cocktails, winesand…
- No reviews.
What happens when you cross La Dolce Vita with The Sweeney? Introducing the Dalston Fonduta!
Celebrating the best of Italy and London through a series of 3 dining events at stylish Acqua7 wine and cocktail bar in Dalston. Each session is hosted by a different local producer - La Latteria (Mozzarella/Burrata), Black Hand Food (charcuterie) and the Asterley Brothers (vermouth and amaro) with a huge cheesy italian-style fondu as the main event, its a family style sharing meal.
- 30th November - 'the cheese one' - La Latteria
- 5th December - 'the vermouth one' - Asterley Bros
- 14th December - 'the meat one' - Black Hand Food
Guests will enjoy a winter spritz on arrival, selection of delicious cured meats and burrata to start, the fonduta for main course and a classic Italian dessert to round things off.
Tutto wines have created a special selection of Italian wines for the events, that perfectly compliment the food (not included in the ticket price but with some great value gems on offer!)
Acqua7 is stylish wine and cocktail bar in East London, launched in 2016, with a focus on great Italian design, produce and style. The bar is designed by Italian architecture studio Arkyna Design who were flown over especially to create the space. Owner Cyrus Cookson's inspiration came from studying fashion and marketing in Florence and returning back to his native Dalston. This combined to create his vision of a fresh, innovative and inclusive space with a strong flavour of both London and Italy.
|'the cheese one' - La Latteria||18:30 - 22:00||£32.90|
|'the vermouth one' - Asterley Bros||18:30 - 22:00||£32.90|
|'the meat one' - Black Hand Food||18:30 - 22:00||£32.90|
7, Balls Pond Road, N1 4AX
Dalston Junction (Rail)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.