Radio Rooftop is one of London’s most iconic venues situated on the 10th Floor of ME London, with striking views across the River Thames and London’s impressive skyline. From sunrise to sunset guests can enjoy the changing views of the capital stretching from the Shard and St Paul’s downstreamto…
New Year's Eve at Radio Rooftop - All that Glitters is Gold
Treat yourself to an unforgettable New Year's Eve and join us at Radio Rooftop at ME London for a night where all that glitters is gold!
Situated on the 10th Floor of the ME London Hotel with panoramic views of the city.
Guests will be treated to an evening of delicious canapés, an all-night drinks package, entertainment from DJs Benny Blanco (London) and The Lovers (Ibiza) with live saxaphone accompaniment and our glamorous dancing girls performing throughout the night.
At midnight you will bring in 2018 with a bang watching Londons greatest fireworks display over the Thames!
- Entry to the event
- Canapés served all night
- Unlimited beer, wine, house spirits, sparkling wine and soft drinks
- All Entertainment
Please note: Tickets are for admission to the event only. Should you wish to book a table for the evening, the following additional minimum spends will apply on a per-person basis:
Riverside Table £100pp
Inside Table £100pp
Covent Garden Table £50pp
For table booking enquiries please call the reservations team on 020 7395 3440 (Note: All table bookings also require tickets)
To book one of our exclusive cable cars for new years eve, please visit the #ApresWithaView site. Standard tickets are not required for these bookings, though minimum spends and booking terms apply.
336-337, Strand, WC2R 1HA
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.