Circus is a beautiful collision of cabaret restaurant and cocktail bar hidden in the heart of London’s vibrant Covent Garden. The highly popular Pan-Asian menu, created and overseen by Executive Chef Andrew Lassetter, is designed for sharing. The stylish surrealist interior transports guests intoa…
Brunch away with the Circus
- No reviews.
Join us for Brunch Circus style!
Indulge in our delectable pan Asian menu for £40 per person and for just £25 per person more you can enjoy 90 minutes of unlimited prosecco! Mouth-watering vegetarian options also available.
We’ll be opening our doors from midday and they’ll be a few surprises in store so come and see Circus in a whole new light, start the afternoon off with the sumptuous menu then as the lights go down get ready for our famous Circus performances. A casual brunch and a show with a difference!
Bookings are available at 12pm and 12.15pm and the table is yours all afternoon. To book you can call our office on 0207 4209 300 or email email@example.com.
27-29, Endell Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9BA
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.