Squeezed beneath the pavement, outside the Lyceum Theatre, lies Cellar Door bar; a hidden cabaret club gem. Decorated in a decadent retro chic manner with plush bar stools and compact booths. Make a reservation or be prepared to fight for a seat in this petite venue which promises to deliver big performances…
Misery Loves Company with Joe Morose
- No reviews.
The Dandy Prince of Cabaret, Joe Morose at his sardonic best with help apart from on the Sunday dates from one of our gorgeous burlesque beauties including Didi Derriere, Miss Sibyl Vane, Fou Fou Kaboom, Coco Nobel, Miss Kayleigh Jane, Belle de Beauvoir, Amy-Lou Black & Lady Kitty Noir .
Ticket p[rice includes VIP Entry, a glass of bubbles & a line of white or black snuff - allowing you to skip the queue before 9pm & priority in the line thereafter.
CellarDoor was one of London's original cabaret & burlesque speakeasys and has a capacity of just 60. The word cabaret comes from the Old Dutch, meaning small room, and if you've never seen cabaret in such an intimate setting you've not really experienced it at all. The bar was originally an underground toilet outside the Lyceum, reputedly the haunt of Gielgud, Orton, Crisp & Wilde in its previous incarnation as the most infamous cottage in Theatreland - which is why we still serve Oscar's favourite tipple, the sublime Perrier-Jouet champagne.
Including a glass of bubbles & line of white or black snuff
|20:30 - 23:30||£15.00|
Zero Aldwych (outside the Lyceum), Wellington Street,, WC2E 7DN
Covent Garden (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from CellarDoor
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.