Inspired by the classic old-school Savile Row style tailors, a sharp & dapper basement bar where British monarchy gets a 70s vibe. You won’t miss the traditional canopy-flanked twisted taxidermy shop-front. The gold leafed windows are adorned with revolving animal mannequins in suits inspired by…
Children of the 80's
- No reviews.
- The Cocktail Club Monument
TAKE YOUR SEATS FOR AN UNRULY AFTERNOON OF NON-STOP 80s NOSTALGIA
Buff your boogie boots and set fire to the dancefloor, we’re taking you on a trip down memory lane with a decade’s brunch worth donning your leg warmers, shoulder pads and big hair for.
This one’s for ICONS only, as we step back into the golden era, and slingshot you into the party of all parties with all the best tracks.
BRUSH UP ON YOUR BOWIE AND PERFECT YOUR PRINCE
You’ll be belting out all the 80s ballads as our drag host and live vocalists perform sing-along tracks whilst you knock back bottomless booze and devour tasty brunch grub.
THE SONGS ARE ICONIC, THE VIBES ARE ELECTRIC…
…and fancy dress is encouraged! Dig out that spandex, this is an afternoon of 80s POP GOODNESS.
90 mins of Bottomless Prosecco & Cocktails (Pornstar Martinis & Brambles), Brunch Food
|12:00 - 14:00||£49.00|
2B, East Cheap, EC3M 1AE
City of London
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
The Cocktail Club
More from The Cocktail Club Brunches
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.