Located in the heart of the City, The Anthologist is a stylish all-day bar and restaurant which boasts a mixology table, deli, two cocktail lounges, a private room complete with 1950's kitchen and an alfresco terrace. Encapsulating a collection of all of your favourite things, The Anthologist offersa…
The Original Dating Valentine's Lock & Key Party 2023 | Ages 25-45
Valentine's 2023! Over 330+ people will join us for this super sociable party in the heart of London.
Featuring our fantastic lock & key icebreaker and a totally equal male to female ratio you are sure to meet and speak to a huge number of number of people and have a fab night out.
The best bit? Everyone is single, a similar age and there to meet people in the spacious surroundings of The Anthologist, moments from Bank Station.
There's prizes to be won as you seek out the person with the key that matches your lock (or vice versa).
Work the room, meet people, try your locks and key and when you find a matching pair you could be in for a prize. It's hilarious and a lot of fun.
Post event, simply choose the people you liked and our matching system will tell you who you mutually matched with. Get in touch again via our messenger and the rest is up to you.
This really is the perfect place to meet people this Valentine's. You just need your ticket! Book now, we will sell out fast.
The Lock and Key Icebreaker
Nothing breaks the ice quite like it. We give girls the padlocks and guys get the keys and the aim is to find a matching pair. Try your key with as many locks as possible (or vice versa) and you're bound to find a match.
When you find a matching set, both you and your 'match' head to our desk where you'll enter our prize draw to win some great prizes at the end of the night. You also get a new lock or key so you can carry on meeting people.
The more people you meet the more chance you have of winning a prize and of course meeting someone you like too. It works amazingly well as an icebreaker and you'll be amazed how many people you meet. It's a lot of fun!
The lock and key will run until 10.30pm when we'll draw the winners. The party doesn't end here, but by then the ice will be well and truly broken.
Matching and Messaging
Now, you're bound to meet loads of people at this party, that's guaranteed. At this event, there's no need to ask for phone numbers. Upload a picture to your profile and you'll be visible on our matching system both during and after the event.
Simply scroll through and select the people you want to see again and our system will reveal everyone you mutually matched with the following day.
- 20:00 - Doors open [Please arrive on time]
- 20:30 - Lock and key icebreaker begins
- 22:30 - Prize draw
- 00:30 - Last orders at the bar
Why you HAVE to be there!
• Estimated 200+ people attending
• Awesome Central London venue
• Equal male/female ratio
• AGES 25-45
• Lock & key icebreaker
• Great priced drinks
• MATCHING & MESSAGING
• The best PARTY to meet new people, oh yes!
Female entry ticket
|20:00 - 00:00||£25.00|
58, Gresham Street, EC2V 7BB
City of London
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Original Dating
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.