Proud Cabaret City offers its guests an all round high end dining and entertainment experience against the backdrop of a prohibition-like atmosphere. With low-lighting, a smattering of comfortable booths and a collection of tables at which to sit and enjoy the show, the main focus of the venue is indeed…
Tongue in Cheek
Proud Cabaret´s latest injection of camp to the city.
´Tongue in Cheek´ is a fierce and freaky evening of incredible drag, beautiful burlesque, cabaret and sing-a-long. Paired perfectly with our brand new menu of all of your favourite ´cheat´ foods.
This is Proud turning it up a notch, like only Proud can!
Please note - Arrival is between 6.30pm and 7.15pm with dinner being served shortly after last entry. Please note that late arrivals will miss their starter.
The show will start at 8.30pm and roughly lasts 2 hours. We encourage you to stay for our fabulous after-party, which is included in your ticket entry and carries on until 12.30am.
Please note: a 15% service charge will be added to your bill and there are no refunds on purchases.
Dressing to impress is highly encouraged...
Premium Cabaret Dinner
Three Course Meal, Cabaret Show, Cocktail on Arrival & Premium Seating
|18:30 - 23:00||£80.00|
Standard Cabaret Dinner
Three Course Meal, Cocktail on Arrival, Cabaret Show & Standard Seating
|18:30 - 23:00||£70.00|
2 Course & Cocktail
Two Course Meal, Cocktail on Arrival & Cabaret Show
|18:30 - 23:00||£60.00|
Show & Cocktail
Cabaret Show & Cocktail on Arrival
|18:30 - 23:00||£20.00|
No 1, Mark Lane (Corner of Dunster and Mark Lane), EC3R 7AH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.