Proud Cabaret City offers its guests an all round high end dining and entertainment experience against the backdrop of a prohibition-like atmosphere. With low-lighting, a smattering of comfortable booths and a collection of tables at which to sit and enjoy the show, the main focus of the venue is indeed…
Prepare to be titillated, tantalised and teased by Proud City's brand new show. Be entertained by Europe's most beautiful and brilliant burlesque & Cabaret performers in the venue that relaunched London's modern burlesque scene.
Indulge your naughty side and immerse yourself in a more glamorous era at Proud's opulently styled underground Speakeasy. Let our expert barmen mix you an exclusive concoction from our Prohibition era inspired cocktail menu and enjoy a three course fine dining experience with classic British dishes and an extensive wine selection..
Arrival is between 6.30pm and 7.15pm with dinner being served shortly after
The pre-sing will begin at 8pm followed by our fabulous show at 8.30pm, which will last roughly 2 hours. We encourage you to stay for our after party, which is included in your ticket entry and carries on until 2am.
Premium Cabaret Dinner
Three Course Meal, Cabaret Show, Cocktail & Premium Seating
|18:30 - 23:00||£70.00|
Standard Cabaret Dinner
Three Course Meal, Cocktail, Cabaret Show & Standard Seating
|18:30 - 23:00||£60.00|
2 Course & Cocktail
Two Course Meal, Cocktail & Cabaret Show
|18:30 - 23:00||£50.00|
Show & Cocktail
Cabaret Show & Cocktail
|18:30 - 23:00||£20.00|
No 1, Mark Lane (Corner of Dunster and Mark Lane), EC3R 7AH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.