3 course dinner and a show £25.00, show only £5.00
Cabaret/Burlesque, Comedy, Date Night, Live Music, Something A Little Different
Background Music, Burlesque/Piano, Commercial/Pop, Live Music
City of London
Proud Cabaret City presents Belt and Braces... with Joe Morose and Chastity Belt!
An evening in with your favourite cabaret comperes, a lounge show, born out the simple fact that they treat Proud Cabaret as an extension of their living room. Both Proud and their house have seen heavy footfall from well heeled, eligible suitors, there's always a bottle of bubbly on the go and by the end of the night at least one of them is passed out on a pouffe.
With their unique brand of self-deprecating comedy, musical prowess and true stories from their ridiculous lives, they will leave you laughing, crying and feeling somewhat smug that least you're not as bad as them.
With sensational guest variety performers that have been handpicked from their showbiz mates, the
evening is guaranteed to be absolutely bloody smashing. Accompanied by a sumptuous three course meal in the City's favourite Speakeasy, grab a gin, pop open the bubbly and toast your midweek intermission!
Tickets are £25.00 per person and include a sumptuous 3 course meal and the show!
Show only tickets are £5.
Dinner sittings are made between 7pm - 8pm ready for the show to start from 8.30pm
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.