Located on the ground floor of the Montcalm Royal London House in Finsbury Square, Burdock is the ideal place to meet, drink and dine thanks to their seasonal roster of plates and plush, contemporary interiors. Nestle down on modern furniture and take in the industrial-esque interiors as Burdock aims…
London's First Shuffleboard Tournament
- No reviews.
ETM has partnered with The Games Room Company Britain's only Shuffleboard manufacturer to bring the first London Open Shuffleboard Tournament!
A night for two at The Montcalm Royal London House Hotel including dinner at Aviary
Official London Open Tournament pucks
An engraved trophy
Shuffleboard, the sinful game that was banned by the British Monarchy over 500 years ago, is making a booming comeback with The Games Room Company, - Britain’s only Shuffleboard manufacturer.
This first London Open event, will take place on Wednesday 10th October, from 6.30-10pm, with a chance to win:
How to play
The game is played on 14 ft shuffleboards, by two opposing teams, each consisting of either one or two players each.
Each team will have four pucks and they will take alternative shots from the same end of the table. After all, eight shots have been taken then the both teams will rotate to the opposite end of the table.
How will be judged?
There will be two judges at the tournament.
The aim is the get your puck as far up the playfield as possible, once all eight shots have been taken then the two pucks the farthest up the playfield will have their scores counted according to the scoring numbers on the playfield.
How long each round would take?
It is estimated that each game will take under 10 minutes, for the workshop we will be playing the first team to score up to 15.
How many people can enter?
We will allow single or double teams.
A ticket which entitles the holder to a pint of tank beer and entry to the tournament
|18:30 - 22:00||£5.00|
22-25, Finsbury Square, EC2A 1DX
City of London
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.