The Botanist is an elegant restaurant and bar on Sloane Square, within a two-minute walk of the tube station. Drawing on influences from far and wide yet remaining quintessentially British, this is a classy affair well suited to a variety of occasions. The modern interior provides a comfortable andrelaxing…
Festival of Flora Summer Bazaar in association with The Sorority
- No reviews.
- The Botanist
EXPERIENCE A BOTANICAL ADVENTURE, CELEBRATING FLORA ARTISANS
IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE SORORITY.
Join us for a seasonal celebration and shopping event in one of London’s most glamorous locations at The Botanist Sloane Square.
Launching the The Botanist’s Festival of Flora exploring the delicious world of plants and nature, meet the makers and female flora artisans sharing exclusive secrets behind their craft.
Experience a blossoming night sipping botanical cocktails and plant-powered nibbles as The Botanist is transformed into a verdant paradise. For your ticket you are guaranteed entry, two cocktails and roving canapés throughout the evening.
Meet The Artisans:
Welcome by Shelley Von Strunckel - World Renowned Astrologer
Shelley is widely known for her astrology columns, published worldwide, notably in The Sunday Times, London Evening Standard, French and China Vogue. Learn from Shelley how to embrace the glory of goddess Flora, and explore her abundance, joy, love of life - and of all nature’s cycles. Guests will have a unique opportunity to win an Astrological Chart by Shelley.
Rachel Trevor-Morgan - Milliner To The Queen
Renowned for her beautiful handwork, Rachel is best known for creating hats for the Queen. Explore Rachel’s intricate flora creations and experience the art behind the craft.
Anabela Chan - Jeweller To The Stars
Loved by global superstars Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Julia Roberts and Taylor Swift, Anabela Chan is a London based award-winning jewellery designer and artist. Her enchanting creations champion ethical sustainability using laboratory-grown gemstones that share the unrivalled beauty of natural gemstones. Enjoy a one-off opportunity to customise a limited edition Soror ring*, created by Anabela Chan for The Sorority, supporting Women for Women International.
Paula Pryke OBE - International Florist
International florist and best selling author, the defining characteristic of Paula Pryke’s work is her consummate use of colour and structure. Where Paula leads, others follow. Discover the art of floristry with an exclusive flower presentation.
NEW ARTISANS ANNOUNCED:
Sarah Ho - Award-Winning Jeweller
Discover Sarah’s fine contemporary art jewellery and one-of-a-kind masterpieces created to respect the origins of their materials and represent the forward-thinking spirit of the women she designs for.
Amanda Wakeley - Timeless Summer Style
Recognised for clean lines, impeccable fit and sports luxe details, Amanda Wakeley is designed to take women through every aspect of their life’s journey with effortless chic. Enjoy a selection of beautifully cut flora inspired ready-to-wear pieces.
Lydia Bauman - International Landscape Artist
Meet the talented artist with a portfolio spanning over thirty solo exhibitions. Lydia is always in search for the most interesting motifs, creating beautiful landscape images using complex mixed media techniques.
LuxDeco - Luxurious Home Accessories
Discover a stunning selection of faux flora for the home from a global online destination for luxury designer interiors.
Eva Gems & Jewels - One-Of-A-Kind Gemstones
Indulge in beautiful rare coloured gemstones that sparkle and shine with unparalleled brilliance. Come find the stone that calls your name.
The first 100 guests at the Summer Bazaar will receive a complimentary recycled Limited Edition Tote Bag by The Sorority.
A ticket entitling the holder entry to The Botanist Sloane Square's 'Festival of Flora' Summer bazaar. This ticket also entitles the holder to 2x cocktails and canapes throughout the evening.
|19:00 - 00:00||£65.00|
7, Sloane Square, SW1W 8EE
Sloane Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.