GOAT is comprised of three parts; the restaurant, the DRINK bar, and the Chelsea Prayer Room. The restaurant is located on the ground floor and is open from 12pm until 11pm with no break in service. The style of food is modern Italian including wood-fired pizza, a wide selection of imaginative starters…
HALLOWEEN BASH AT GOAT
- No reviews.
We're throwing a bash like no other to celebrate spookiest event of the year, Halloween. So, ride your broom sticks over to South West London for a spellbinding night like no other!
On Wednesday, 31st October, 7pm to 10pm GOAT’s bar staff will be sending out letters of acceptance to the Wizarding School, GOATWARTS, where students can partake in several unique and thrilling ‘classes’.
And for those who know their bezoars from their lacewing flies, there will be a secret chamber which only the wisest of students can access by performing spells and answering tough riddles. Riddle me this, will we see you for this spooky party?
Pupils are encouraged to dress accordingly – donning their best robes, glasses, beards and geek chic looks. House points will be awarded throughout the night.
Tickets cost £40 and include drinkable (alcoholic) potions and canapes. So, grab your capes and hop on the party train to GOAT!
Pupils must be 18 and over to attend the bash.
Potions Class is an experience inspired by the magical world of wizard and alchemy and is not based in any specific story or character. All content within the experience is fictional and created by GOAT, and not endorsed or affiliated in any way to Harry Potter or J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World.
333 Fulham Road SW10 9QL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.