Set in The Hilton London Bankside, The Distillery is a suave lounge bar where you can revel in daytime drinking or sink into some evening supping. Fitted out with a style that beckons both retro style and refined class, The Distillery comes complete with leather chesterfields, art deco finishes and…
Gin Masterclass @ The Distillery
- The Distillery
About our Masterclass
Take part in our Gin Masterclass at The Distillery where our friendly bartenders love to explain the sensations, nuances and subtleties of the tonics, fusions and fruits we use across our gin menu. The Masterclass starts with the tasting of four very different gins each paired with complimentary tonics whilst our bartenders explain the history and heritage of Gin, where and how it all began and the use of Gin before it became famous for the classic Gin & Tonic combination.
About The Distillery Bankside
The Distillery Bankside is located on the site of the old Stevenson & Howell fragrance factory, which distilled essential oils and manufactured essences, flavourings and garnishes during the 1800s. The name of the bar was inspired by scientific techniques of extraction and reduction used in gin production methods, which they also used in the old essence factory. Inspired by this local history, the bar has become an alchemist’s laboratory of sensations mixing signature cocktails using homemade aromatics, infusions and bitters to accent drinks, as well as keeping stock of over 50 hand-picked gins, from fine old classics from every point of the compass, to new age gins from artisan distilleries springing up all over Bankside, Southwark and Bermondsey.
Your masterclass will run for approximately 1 hour and includes 4 drinks during this period. This is a group masterclass with a maximum of 10 people per booking.
Time slot: 11am-12pm
One hour Gin Masterclass inclusive of 4 drinks per person.
|11:00 - 12:05||£35.00|
2-8 Great Suffolk Street SE1 0UG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note: this masterclass is not a private booking