'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
The Enby Show
- Phoenix Arts Club
As recommended by TimeOut London…
The Enby Show
Gender? Never heard of it.
London’s cabaret scene has some of the finest enby (non-binary) talent in the world. Isn’t it time they had a big old show of their own!?
Featuring the creme-de-la-creme of non-binary performers, in The Enby Show you can expect live singing, burlesque, drag and a night filled to the brim with the brightest enby stars that London has to offer.
Put on your best non-binary finery and prepare to experience enby envy like never before. Line-up TBC.
The Phoenix Arts Club have taken many precautions to keep their audiences and performers safe during this pandemic, so booking in advance is essential. Check the Phoenix website for full COVID guidance, and bear in mind that this show may be rescheduled if necessary in which case your ticket will be refunded if you can’t make the new date.
Phoenix Arts Club has gender neutral toilets, but is not wheelchair accessible and is accessed via a staircase. Please also note that this show will contain flashing lights and loud music. Audio description is available, if you require this or if there is anything else we can do to make this event more accessible to you, please email
This show is running a NOTAFLOF (not turned away from lack of funds) scheme, if you cannot afford a ticket please email
and we can sort something for you.
Please note The Enby Show is a safe space for non-binary performers and audience members to express themselves. Come as you are, and you will be celebrated. Transphobia, homophobia and racism will not be tolerated under any circumstances - and we reserve the right to ask disrespectful audience members to leave without refund.
Please read these very important notes
The Phoenix is operating a “Strict Bubble” seating policy. Please make sure you only book tickets for your table with people who are within your “Household Bubble”. If you have booked tickets at a table with another household please contact us by email to have this booking split into the appropriate number of tables. This won’t be a problem at all. firstname.lastname@example.org
Timings: Ticket holders can enter The Phoenix Arts club from 6pm, and the show will start at 7pm. The show will run until 8.45pm and will include an interval. The venue will close at 10pm.
Face masks: As per government guidelines, attendees must wear a face mask upon arrival at the venue, when walking through the venue or attending the toilets.
Purchasing Tickets: Attendees MUST purchase tickets in advance. You can purchase between two and six tickets to the show. Full names and a method of contact must be provided for each member of your party.
When You Arrive: Upon arrival, you will be guided to a dedicated cabaret table that will be reserved exclusively for your party. It will be socially distanced from others.
Ordering Drinks: Drinks must be ordered via our Phoenix Arts Club app, and will be delivered directly to your table from our wonderful bar staff. The app is free to download from both the Apple and Google Play stores.
VIP Cabaret Table for Two
Up Close & Personal VIP Cabaret Table for Two exclusively for your party.
|19:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
VIP Cabaret Table for Four
Up Close & Personal A Front Row VIP Cabaret Table for Two exclusively for your party.
|19:00 - 21:00||£80.00|
Cabaret Table for Two to the show
Cabaret Table for Two exclusively for your party.
|19:00 - 21:00||£24.00|
Cabaret Table for Four to the show
Cabaret Table for Four exclusively for your party.
|19:00 - 21:00||£48.00|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.