'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
CASPA ARTS PRESENTS: THE SCRATCH
- No reviews.
- Phoenix Arts Club
Caspa Arts present their fifth scratch night at the Phoenix Artist Club, featuring a collection of plays by under-represented writers & directors, performed by our Caspa Arts company.Cast:Ross BaileyLauren CooperSophia De SouzaMisha DomadiaMelanie LamMyriam LaurentSebastian MuñozNelda PereiraIzzi RichardsonLaura-Jane WhyteDirectors:Hannah BensonKayla FeldmanLizzie ManwaringMichelle PayneAmber Sinclair-Case
2.30PM PERFORMANCE: Unreserved Seating
This ticket grants you entry to the 2.30pm performance with doors opening at 2pm.
|14:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
7.30PM PERFORMANCE: Unreserved Seating
This ticket grants you entry to the 7.30pm performance with doors opening at 7pm.
|14:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.