'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
Confidence For The Camera with Lady Ginger Lust
- Phoenix Arts Club
Introducing a 2.5 hour workshop with experienced professional model and burlesque glamazon Lady Ginger Lust!
Build your confidence in front of the camera by receiving valuable insight that Ginger has gained over 7 years in the fashion industry. She'll talk you through how to pose for the camera, what to expect in a photoshoot and how exactly to make the most of it!
- Get advice on taking the perfect selfie, as well as what makes your hair, makeup and outfit look amazing on camera
- Study the effects and importance of movement, angles and lighting when taking a picture
- Receive tips on how to work the camera to best compliment your beautiful features
- Learn what it takes to build confidence in posing skills and positioning expertise
- Get valuable information on how to network with photographers, makeup artists and hair stylists in the industry
- Gain the basic knowledge on what to expect on a professional photoshoot, and what is expected of you
- Opportunity for Q&A
Then go on to take your place at Ginger's Valentine's Day Photoshoot! On Saturday 1st February she's hosting a shoot with professional hair and makeup artists, as well as a well established pin up photographer! You'll experience the life of a model as Ginger guides you toward creating the perfect pictures, just in time for Valentine's Day.
Follow the link for more information!
|Model Workshop||12:00 - 14:30||£35.00|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.