Join us at One Canada Square for a game of shuffleboard – the very first (and to our knowledge) the only game boards in London.
Never played shuffleboard before? Don’t worry we have it covered. There are many different variations which you can have fun trying. Here are the most common shuffleboard rules that generally apply to most games.
1. 2 Player’s – First to 15 points. 4 players (2 teams of 2) – First to 21 points
2. Team Games – one player from each team on each end of board
3. Coin toss to decide what colour and who shoots first (2nd shoot has advantage)
4. Puck must be fully in score zone to gain point
5. The puck furthest down the board is the winner of the round.
6. You only gain points if you win the round.
7. You can only gather points from pucks that are ahead of your opponents.
8. A Hanger is worth 4 points – when your puck overhangs the very end of the table but does not fall off/gets knocked off.
9. In a case of a tied round no points are awarded and round must be played again
Contact us to today for an evening that won’t soon be forgotten…
No reviews. Be the first!