The 5th addition to the Humble Grape family, an independent all-inclusive wine group believing that all interested wine drinkers can build their own version of their wine world. Humble Grape Canary Wharf is an ideal stop for breakfast to evening drinks, for weekend brunch to dinner. The wine list will…
Noughty but Nice Masterclass
- No reviews.
- Humble Grape Canary Wharf
Whether you're going all out for Dry Jan, taking it easy after a crazy festive break, or simply a teetotaller, our 45-minute Noughty but Nice masterclass is perfect for trying some awesome new low to no wine varieties from small, independent producers!
Our WSET certified wine gurus will lead you through the ideal aperitif hour, where you'll sample four unique low to no wines including:
Thomson & Scott Noughty Brut (0%): Organic, vegan, non-alcoholic - this sparkling wine has been de-alcoholised to retain the rich flavour of this beautifully crafted chardonnay. Noughty is produced with 100% organic chardonnay grapes and tastes very similar to a crisp prosecco.
Thomson & Scott Noughty Rose (0%) - This gorgeous pink sparkler is the perfect aperitif with a beautiful scent of freshly picked berries. It's made with 100% Tempranillo grapes found within the sandy and calcareous vineyards located in Southern Spain. It's been de-alcoholised by vacuum distillation and then lightly carbonated for just the right amount of fizz.
Le Petit Balthazaar Viognier - low alcohol wine can at times be a bit... sad but this wine is anything but. Grapes are picked ripe but with low alcohol potential (and calories), but high in flavour and depth. Intense on the nose with a wonderfully fruity finish.
Le Petit Balthazaar Merlot - Intense dark fruits and licorice aren't what you'd expect from a low-alcohol, low-cal red but that's exactly what this wine is and it packs a punch. The Merlot grape is picked in September when they're ripe from a full summer, so the flavors are all still there - but they've been specially picked to have low alcohol potential. Full flavours without the headache! Balthazar was a very wise man indeed.
|£10 Masterclass||18:30 - 19:15||£10.00|
18 - 20 Mackenzie Walk, E14 4PH
Canary Wharf (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.