One of the most elegant and popular cocktail bars in Canary Wharf, Capeesh Sky Bar can be found on the 48th floor of the infamous Pan Peninsula Square. Exquisite cocktails, scrumptious canapés and unbelievable panoramic views of London set the scene for a memorable evening. Let one of our masterful…
NYE Masquerade Party At Capeesh SkyBar
- No reviews.
- Capeesh Sky Bar
How to do NYE in London the FUN way
What are you doing for NYE in London? Where will you be counting down to 2020? Come and join us at Capeesh, the best Skybar near Canary Wharf.
Let the drinks flow, let the live DJ play and let’s do NYE the London way!
What’s the Theme?
Masquerade! This theme stretches back centuries across Europe and now we’re bringing it to London for NYE. Don’t worry, you don’t have to bring your own, we’ll provide you with one that suits you. What character will you play? How will you dance? Who will you meet? This is the magic of the masquerade and what better occasion to celebrate old times than NYE in London!
What to Expect?
Why not join us for dinner in our five-star restaurant first and then make your way up toward the roof for the evening party? We serve delicious Italian food and if you ask our regulars, there’s no better place for a special occasion than our Canary Wharf restaurant and bar. If you’re more into partying than platters, head toward our spectacular Skybar on the 48th floor. Step out onto our balconies which offer jaw-dropping views of our capital. You’ll have the best seat in the city for the fireworks which will light up the darkness as the evening matures. There’s no better place to enjoy NYE in London, away from the massive crowds but close enough to the action to see in the New Year London style!
As you arrive, you’ll be handed a mask for you to wear for the rest of the evening. Since we will be celebrating the commencement of 2020, we thought we’d be ‘visionaries’ and play with the way you see things. The theme is masquerade which means you’re in for a night of dirty dances, flirty glances and clinking glasses. You’d wonder why you never spent NYE in London’s best Skybar before!
Access to the Skybar (No Table Reservation)
|19:00 - 03:00||£75.00|
Access to the Skybar and have a table with £50 bar spend
|19:00 - 03:00||£125.00|
Access to the Skybar with a canapé platter, VIP table where you can access the balcony to view the fireworks at London Eye with £50 bar spend
|19:00 - 03:00||£175.00|
4 Pan Peninsula Square, E14 9HN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.