Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
DJ Nights: Saxon Sound
THE ICONIC SAXON SOUND DJS ARE BACK AT BOISDALE!!
WITH CARIBBEAN ONE LOVE “ESCAPE LOCKDOWN” PRE-CELEBRATION DINNER PARTY.
To celebrate this monumental occasion, Boisdale of Canary Wharf in association with Music & Arts Events proudly presents CARIBBEAN ONE LOVE DINNER PARTY Hosted by DJ’s from the incredible Saxon Sound System DJs plus guests.
Join us for our special dinner party every Saturday from 5.00 pm.
The specially prepared lavish menu consists of traditional Caribbean dishes, Jamaican Rums & fruity rum punch to perfectly compliment the cool sounds of Reggae, R&B, Soul, Afrobeat plus more creating an unbelievable carnival-like atmosphere and surreal party vibes!
Bookings to dine in accordance to the current government social distancing measures and no dancing policy are available for groups of 2, 4 or 6 diners only.
DJ's MUSCLEHEAD, SEAN M, ViCTOR V and SIR ALLAN BRANDO from the internationally acclaimed and Legendary Saxon Sound plus special guests; shall collectively be spinning both latest and classic tunes with live Mcing for the ultimate party vibes. Expect to hear a selected blend of Reggae, Dancehall, Afro-Beat, R&B, Soul, Old Skool Garage and Sing-a-Long Party Anthems.
The Jamaican music genius DNA that spawned some of the most influential musicians of all time must be credited when considering the meteoric rise of one of the world’s greatest Sound Systems. Coming to prominence in the early 80s with the "fast chat" style, Saxon won the UK Cup Clash in 1992 and in 1994 was the first UK Sound System to win the World Clash. Saxon launched many careers including Maxi Priest, Papa Levi, Tippa Irie, and Smiley Culture and massively inf luenced a new generation of music genres, artists and sound systems collectives such as Massive Attack and Soul II Soul. Saxon continues to tour internationally, including an annual outing at London's Notting Hill Carnival; where some of the biggest artistes in urban music grace their live performance stage.
Caribbean gastronomy is renowned for its spicy, flavourful & tropical recipes, Head Chef Andrew Donovan will be embracing the likes of Jamaica Jerk and exotic Salt-Fish Fritters as well as a mélange of international techniques and global flavours to tempt the palate of the most travelled of gastronomes.
Cocktail Bar area, you can try-out several mouth-watering Cocktails as well as a wide selection of Champagnes, Caribbean Rums and over 200 Whisky brands
* Please note that all menus are samples, dishes and prices are subject to change
Jools Holland, Boisdale’s Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul. About the venue: https://youtu.be/SJhROJnoJLQ
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar & Grill and Cigar Terrace, the world’s greatest Whisky Bar, and the best live music in the capital.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
DJs, 2-course Supper & Entry to the first floor, outdoor terrace and cigar lounge
|17:00 - 00:00||£39.50|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.