Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE LUCK: The Rod Stewart Story
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
This show celebrates the life and career of Rod Stewart, one of rock music's greatest icons. Starring Paul Metcalfe and his fantastic band the first half of the show charts Rod's rise to fame from the early 60's through to worldwide superstardom and record sales in excess of 100 million!
The second half is packed with Rod's big hits and is one big party from start to finish – Maggie Mae, I Don’t Want To Talk About It, Have I Told You Lately, Handbags & Gladrags, Hot Legs, Some Guys Have All The Luck and many more…
Please note your dining reservation is booked in at 6.00pm, (you will have 2 hours on the table from the time of your booking) if you wish to move this booking to a different time then please contact our reception team on 0207 715 5818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OUR FOOD:
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
View Bar Menu | View Sample 2 Course Dinner & Show Menu | View Sample 3 Course Dinner & Show Menu
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Jools Holland, Boisdale’s Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul.
About the venue: https://youtu.be/SJhROJnoJLQ
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar & Grill and Cigar Terrace, the world’s greatest Whisky Bar, and the best live music in the capital.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
Special Offer! - Table booked @ 8.30pm
Limited availability: Bay Window live music & a 3-course menu to include a glass of delicious prosecco on arrival
|21:30 - 23:30||£49.50|
VIP - Live Music & Dinner - Table booked @ 8.30pm
VIP music tickets & dining table within 5 meters of stage (full closest view) & a delicious 3-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:30||£125.00|
Premium - Live Music & Dinner - Table booked @ 8.30pm
Premium music tickets & dining table with a full view of stage & a delicious 3-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:30||£99.00|
Standard - Live Music & Dinner - Table booked @ 8.30pm
Standard music tickets and table towards the back of the room with side view of stage with a delicious 3-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:30||£89.00|
Window - Live Music & Dinner - Table booked @ 8.30pm
Window view table overlooking Cabot Square & Fountain with partial view of stage with a delicious 3-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:30||£69.00|
Lounge - Live Music No Dinner - Table booked @ 8.30pm
Gorgeous green velvet armchairs and round red clothed tables at the back of the room facing the stage + live screen. Full cocktail and bar service as well as superb Bar and Restaurant menus available as required
|21:30 - 23:20||£25.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.