Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
Michael Jackson Starring Ben
- No reviews.
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
The ultimate tribute to Michael Jackson
Take a journey back in time to remember Michael Jackson – the man, the music and the magic.
There will only be one Michael Jackson. His music spanned a generation and the legacy of his unparalleled music continues to this day. Michael was the greatest entertainer, a musical legend and creative genius who became the definition of pop, the King of Pop.
Michael starring Ben is the latest smash hit theatre production from renowned producer James Baker and features the UK’s ultimate Michael Jackson tribute star, Ben Bowman; who not only looks and sounds like Michael Jackson, but has honed his routine so impeccably that audiences believe they are watching Michael Jackson himself
With an incredible live band, stunning costumes, iconic dance routines and of course, the inimitable Ben, Michael starring Ben creates the most authentic, lively and powerful re-creation of the iconic superstar you will see anywhere.
Michael starring Ben features not only the greatest hits of Michael Jackson but also The Jackson 5. The show includes Thriller, Beat It, Billie Jean, Man in the Mirror and many, many more. Michael brings together a fresh blend mixing elements of Jackson’s own stage shows with exciting new arrangements combined with a stunning light show to create the perfect celebration of Michael and his music.
The show features a live band, dazzling costumes and the performer’s iconic dance routines. It also showcases the greatest hits of Michael Jackson and also of The Jackson 5 including Beat It, Billie Jean, Thriller and Man in the Mirror.
ABOUT OUR FOOD:
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
Standard Show Ticket
Show only ticket at tables with full view 20 metres from the stage + live screen. Full bar and food service available.
|21:30 - 23:00||£29.00|
Window Dinner & Show Ticket
Window view table overlooking Cabot Square & Fountain with partial view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu with seven choices per course covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£74.00|
Standard Dinner & Show Ticket
Standard music tickets and table towards the back of the room with side view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu with seven choices per course covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£89.00|
Premium Dinner & Show Ticket
Premium music tickets & dining table with a full view of stage & a delicious 2-course menu with seven choices per course covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£99.00|
VIP Dinner & Show Ticket
VIP music tickets & dining table within 5 meters of stage (full closest view) & a delicious 2-course menu with seven choices per course covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£179.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.