A fabulous night dedicated to Ochùn, the Patroness of Cuba, La Virgin de la Caridad del Cobre. Bassist Gary Crosby, saxophonist Denys Baptiste and rumba legends Gerardo & Su Rumbache mix elements from the heart of Afro-Cuban percussion with classical music and jazz.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
This venue serves South American, Bar Snacks and Tapas food.
A word from the chef:
Try some delicious Latin American Street Food from The Forge Cantina! Open 6 days a week, grab a meal before your event upstairs or enjoy our full tapas menu during the show/concert.
<p>The Forge is an award-winning music and arts venue in Camden, which hosts a diverse and eclectic range of events, including:<br />Classical, Contemporary, World, Folk, <wbr />Latin, Storytelling, Poetry, Pop, Rock, Indie, Talks, Workshops, Jazz, Funk and Soul. We also have a Cantina, upstairs, serving Latin American street food and cocktails.</p>
I have been to the Forge for concerts many times and also to the jazz festival. I found this concert totally strange starting with classical opera and strings at 9pm. The main concert only started at 10pm - where I have been to concerts in the past these have ended about that time. It was only about 22.50pm when the real music started and by then most people had left. Really dissapointed with the whole concert.
visited The Forge on 19 Nov 2016