On December 31st, Proud Camden brings in the New Year with its all-time favourite, the famous "Proud's New Year’s Eve Cabaret Ball’.
This is our biggest night of the year, we pull out all of the stops and put on out the best party with:
Fire-acts ▪ Burlesque Performers ▪ Live Bands ▪ DJs ▪ Balloon Drop ▪ The most euphoric Countdown around!
Dress up and party hard, let's bring in the New Year with a bang! _________________________________________________________
With a strict dress code, we encourage you to dress up to the nines and beyond. We’re talking about black tie and ball gown glamour, burlesque and cabaret suave.
Imagine arms reaching to the sky and suited bodies weaving between cabaret performers, fire flames, dancers and glitters, the best memory-making experiences we will ever give you! _________________________________________________________
▶ Tickets: Pre-8pm Tickets
**STRICT DRESS CODE - black tie and ball gown glamour, burlesque and cabaret suave (no trainers or jeans)**
Photo ID mandatory. Strict entry time. Entry is at the door's discretion.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Management has the right to refuse entry
14. No male only group.
15. Strict dress code