Proud Camden is a 19th century horse hospital by Camden Market turned into a beautiful nightclub with cutting-edge music nights, live music performances and cabaret. It is a jaw-dropping and edgy night out in London boasting horse stables available to book for your own intimate area and place to party! Proud Camden is perfect for an all-in-one night with Proud Cabaret offering dinner and shows early evening, the gallery club room housing early evening live band performances from emerging hot UK acts and later on a full-on night club experience with raucous club nights (see the events calendar on the right). Expect to hear anything from Tinie Tempah to Two Door Cinema Club and even Lady Gaga.
Proud Camden is all the grime and glamour of North London in one iconic venue. Music varies from indie to the latest urban and pop acts and banging House music. Proud Camden’s outdoor terrace, of which you can hire for your own party, and café nicely complement the madness inside, where a young and cool crowd come to party it up in a truly unique destination.
Booking a table, your own Horse stable and guest list is highly recommended any night as Proud Camden is extremely popular.
Enjoy a stunning burlesque show and dinner at Proud Camden Cabaret click here.
- Nightclub , Party Bar
- Drinks and Activities , Something a little different , Drinking and Dancing
- Live Music, Burlesque, Experience
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Just Party, London - Private Hire, London - Experience
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- See individual events. Door Fee applies most nights. Booking Guest List is cheaper.
- No trainers, No hoodies
- Over 18
- Indie , Commercial/Pop , Live Music
- Sky Sports
Proud Camden, The Horse Hospital, Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, Camden, NW1 8AH
Chalk Farm (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
|Stable||Private Room||0||50||-||£249||£249 hire fee|
|Venue Hire||Venue Hire||300||800||-||2K||35K|
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.