BYOC's swanky bespoke cocktail experience has come to Camden High Street, promising their "most extravagant venue to date" this time around. Guests step through a non-descript door and descend a slender staircase to find this latest Prohibition-themed drinking den. The fundamentals are essentiallythe…
- No reviews.
- BYOC Camden
An exciting new event is going to unfold in your favorite cocktail hub BYOC Camden.
In our effort to quench you're craving for delicious drinks, we are happy to announce a special event cocktail tester evening.
We have organized a cocktail speed testing sessions for our pre-booked guests.
We will appoint four of the country's best mixologists who specialize in crafting cocktails with any particular liquor or spirit.
Guests will take turns at each bar and test a variety of cocktails with knowledge input by the mixologist about the drinks they have prepared.
We wish to create an evening full of joy filled with tasteful drinks, good vibe and lots of laughter.
Our policy normal requires our guests to bring their own booze, however for this occasion BYOC will provide alcohol.
All of this only for only £50 per person for 3 hours session.
We would like to thank Olivie & Pineapple for providing two sponsors; Element Eight and Gin Lane "Victoria Pink". We would also like to thank Diageo for their collaboration and providing BYOC with another two alcohol Brands by; Bullet Bourbon and Kettle one Vodka.
|BYOC SPEED TESTING||18:00 - 21:00||£50.00|
11-13 Camden High Street NW1 7JE
Mornington Crescent (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.