Sister to venues in Shoreditch and Brixton, Blues Kitchen Camden is one of our absolute favourites. Located on bustling Camden High Street, this is as much a delicious BBQ restaurant as it is a thriving bar and live music venue. With expertly cooked chicken, burgers, BBQ ribs and catfish jambalayajostling…
Day of the Dead
- No reviews.
- Blues Kitchen Camden
The Day of the Dead is coming to Camden for this year's Halloween special. Get your spookiest costume out and prepare for a screamer of a night as we bring you two live shows of the freakiest funk and soul classics.
Our resident band will have you sh-sh-shaking and jiving all the way through with two LIVE performances of dance sounds so good you'll feel possessed by the music! From Aretha Franklin to Amy Winehouse, there's no time to give those feet a rest!
Our resident grave-and-crate-digging DJ plays in between and after the band, with only the finest vintage dance to choose from, ‘til the lights come up at 2:30am.
£5 advance tickets to avoid the queue and guarantee entry – more OTD
Free before 9:00pm
Open til 2:00am
Free access to the live show if you are dining with us that evening.
For dinner reservations and party bookings:Call 020 7387 5277 or
Click here to visit our bookings page
111-113, Camden High Street, Camden, NW1 7JN
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.