Head to The Courtesan to delight in the fineries of Imperial China and indulge in their new speakeasy, now open late on the weekends, with DJ's, live music and performance on Friday and Saturday nights till 2am. The venue is a Dim Sum restaurant and late-night cocktail bar hidden among the crux of Brixton…
House of Meihua : Sunday Supper Club - 3rd June
- No reviews.
- The Courtesan
Starring: ELIZA DELITE, COCO DEVILLE, LILLY SNATCHDRAGON & BETTSIE BON BON
"The plum blossom, known as the meihua (Chinese: 梅花; pinyin: méihuā), is symbol for resilience and perseverance in the face of adversity, because plum blossoms often bloom most vibrantly even amidst the harsh winter snow. The plum blossom is seen as a symbol of winter and a harbinger of spring. The blossoms are so beloved because they are viewed as blooming most vibrantly amidst the winter snow, exuding an ethereal elegance, while their fragrance is noticed to still subtly pervade the air at even the coldest times of the year"
Like the Meihua, burlesque and cabaret has shone brightest through some of history's most difficult times, bringing vibrance and beauty into a darkened world.
Courtesan brings you a night full of wonder for all the senses with a rich line up of some of London's top burlesque and cabaret talent to enjoy alongside it's premier selection of dim sum, cocktails and female led wine list.
MORE INFO TBC
Get the best view in the house with a seat in our restaurant area. Please call the restaurant to reserve your table upon purchasing.
|19:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
69 - 73 Atlantic Road SW9 8PU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.