Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Two Six One Presents: DLR & Gusto, Koherent, Myth, Rizzle, Sydney + More
- Brixton Jamm
🚂 Drum & Bass returns to Brixton Jamm 🚂
Following an 18 month hiatus from our natural habitat, we finally make our eagerly awaited return to the club, delivering a carefully curated selection of heavy-weight funk across three arenas (indoor & outdoor).
As we prepare to loosen our gun fingers, deploy some hugs & finally dance together again, we’re humbled to welcome the mastermind behind Sofa Sound, ⅓ of The Sauce, one of the most prolific and innovative solo artists of the genre - DLR - for an extended set with fellow Bristol wordsmith Gusto.
In support, and fresh off the back of a hugely successful year of releases & accolades on some of the scene’s most influential labels, we have Shogun stalwarts Koherent, The North Quarter’s Myth & Overview’s Rizzle, hosted by the serene tones of rising vocalist Sydney.
Celebrating the arrival of summer & making full use of Brixton Jamm’s newly refurbished Courtyard, we’ll be open from 6pm with private booths available to book for the whole session. Caribbean fried wing-masters Only Jerkin’ will be serving up crunchy delights all evening, with Context Audio boss Cyan easing you into the night with a multi-genre set through our new & improved outdoor system.
Full lineup below:
DLR & Gusto (90 Mins) [Sofa Sound]
Koherent [Shogun Audio]
Myth [The North Quarter]
Rizzle [Overview Music]
Sydney [Context Audio]
Dan Structure [Context Audio]
Forex [Two Six One]
Mr Science [Two Six One]
Hosts: Gusto, Sydney, Mr Science
Elrobo [Two Six One]
Exult [Rebel Music]
Cyan [Context Audio]
Additional booking information:
🔊 Courtyard Booth Bookings (6pm - 11pm):
DJs perform live in the courtyard, with music streamed to individual booths & speakers throughout the area.
Please ensure that you and your group arrive before 6:30pm. We cannot hold Courtyard Booths past 6:30pm for late arrivals.
Booths are booked until 11pm. You are welcome to stay for the remainder of the event but move inside the venue from 11pm onwards.
⛱️ Beach Bench & Booth Bookings (6pm - 11pm):
Our beach garden is a laid back, chill out space for socialising in the sun or under the retractable roof.
Please ensure that you and your group arrive before 6:30pm. We cannot hold Beach Tables or Booths past 6:30pm for late arrivals.
The Beach area will close at 11pm. You are welcome to stay on for the remainder of the event but move through to the Courtyard.
Bookings in either area will allow you to access the rest of the venue as you please, but seating is only guaranteed in the area you've booked.
Booth Bookings will receive a single ticket that will allow entrance to the maximum number of people shown on the booth description. Please arrive together in your group.
Booths for larger groups are a combination of seating and standing area for groups of up the maximum number shown on the booth description.
For larger groups of 13+ or bespoke bookings for your party, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
- We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
- In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s Roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
- Changes in COVID-19 restrictions may make it necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please only attend in groups you are happy to comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- ID Required – and will be scanned on entry.
**Please be aware that you may need to provide a negative Covid test in order to gain admission. This will be dependent on future government guidance to venues (if any). If there is a cost involved in the venue providing tests we will need to pass this cost on to customers**
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
|1st Release General Admission||18:00 - 04:00||£6.00|
|2nd Release General Admission||18:00 - 04:00||£8.00|
|3rd Release General Admission||18:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
|4th Release General Admission||18:00 - 04:00||£12.00|
Group Ticket (Admits 4)
Must arrive together
|18:00 - 04:00||£20.00|
Entry for 8 & Courtyard Picnic Bench (6pm-11pm)
Private covered bench. You must arrive before 6:30pm. Please arrive together in your group. Includes Entry for up to 8 People.
|18:00 - 02:00||£96.00|
Entry for 8 & Private Courtyard Booth (6pm-11pm)
Private covered booth. You must arrive before 6:30pm. Please arrive together in your group. Includes Entry for up to 8 People.
|18:00 - 02:00||£96.00|
Entry for 10 & Private Courtyard Booth (6pm-11pm)
Private covered booth. You must arrive before 6:30pm. Please arrive together in your group. Includes Entry for up to 10 People.
|18:00 - 02:00||£120.00|
Entry for 12 & Private Courtyard Booth (6pm-11pm)
Private covered booth. You must arrive before 6:30pm. Please arrive together in your group. Includes Entry for up to 12 People.
|18:00 - 02:00||£144.00|
Entry for 6 & Private Beach Hut (6pm-11pm)
Private Covered Booth. Positioned on the beach with background music but no live DJ. You must arrive before 6:30pm. Please arrive together in your group. Includes Entry for up to 6 People.
|18:00 - 22:30||£48.00|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.