Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Heatwave Brixton: Day & Night Terrace Party with The 2 Bears
- Brixton Jamm
Embrace the heat as Heatwave returns for another prolific terrace party 🔥
We’re inviting only the finest of selectors to drop the hottest of sets at our Day & Night party Heatwave – this one is guaranteed to get your energy flowing as you dance until you can see the other side of the sun ☀️
For our July Day & Night scorcher, we have the legendary London-based musical duo, The 2 Bears, gracing the decks for a headline set. Composed of Hot Chip’s Joe Goddard and Raf Rundell, the dynamic pair are known for their genre-bending sound and high-energy vibes.
Feel the rays on your skin as you party at our Courtyard before losing yourself to the beats in our intimate club – this one’s for all you house-heads and disco groovers.
We’re bringing that ultimate summer mood with cocktails on tap, all day long, to wash down the sensational flavours of the food supplied by our street food residents.
This one’s for the party people 💖
What to expect:
✔ Sunkissed house & disco
✔ Headliner sets from renowned DJs
✔ DJs & music on the terrace
✔ Summer cocktails
✔ Heatwave visuals
✔ 11 Hours of dancing
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
5th Release Entry Any Time
|17:00 - 04:00||£17.50|
6th Release Entry Any Time
|17:00 - 04:00||£20.00|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.