Brixton's hidden pleasure bar. Cocktails, parties, local brews and bangin' Sunday roasts. A welcoming independent place where for you to eat, drink and party. Somewhere in Brixton there’s a door. Behind the door there’s a staircase. Upstairs there’s a party, and the party is yours. There’s drinks…
Hop & Roll Supper Club
- Beast of Brixton
Hop & Roll serve up the very best Sri Lankan hoppers and are one of only a few chefs to bring hoppers to the streets of London.
Ten years since first having the idea to take beloved family recipes from her Sri Lankan heritage and combine them with her passion for introducing Sri Lankan Hoppers to the public, founder Rosheana is excited to launch Hop & Roll. They proudly trade with street food masters KERB, having been selected for their InKERBator new business accelerator scheme in August.
Rosheana's authentic hoppers are filled with homemade, spicy sambols and curries, as well as delicious mutton, egg and fish rolls on the side. They're cooked fresh to order, providing a theatrical live cooking element. and don’t compromise on spice or the renowned flavours of Sri Lanka: sweet, chilli, coconut and lime.
Sri Lankan food is an increasingly popular cuisine in London, and Rosheana and her team are excited to bring her hoppers to the supper club food scene, partnering with The Beast of Brixton, the home of exciting supper clubs in South London. This event will be a night to remember, with a four course feast, a traditional Ceylon Arrack welcome cocktail, and the live cooking of hoppers for guests to watch. If you want to be part of this unique and atmospheric supper club then take a look at our menu and book on today!
A quick note for those with food allergies:
Our nibbles contain mustard, starters contain gluten, egg and fish. Mains contain gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard and fish. The palette cleanser contains milk and our dessert contains egg and nuts. While we can remove food items from your experience by request, we can't guarantee any food to have not been prepared in an environment free from allergens. If in doubt please do not book.
89B, Acre Lane, SW2 5TN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.