Jonny Olley (Indie/ Blues) Jonny Olley is a twenty-something former bedroom-rocker turned singer-songwriter. Having grown up near to Coventry, he now lives and writes music in Nottingham. Jonny Olley creates a unique sound, blending influences, on the one hand, from his guitar heroes, such as John Frusciante and Eric Clapton and, on the other, from rappers and lyricists, such as Mike Skinner and Jamie T.
Recently winning the acclaimed national music competition Open Mic UK for his age category (21 and over), Jonny Olley has already started 2017 with a bang. Despite gigging for little over two years he has already shared stages with acts such as Skinny Lister, Will Varley, Marc O'Reilly, Gallery 47, Adam Ficek (of Babyshambles) and Dan Owen as well as playing Nottingham's Dot to Dot and Hockley Hustle festivals two years running. He also made his first appearances last summer at Derbyshire's Y NOT, Nottingham's Splendour and Coventry's Godiva festivals.
Jimmy & the Wolf (Acoustic) Jimmy & the Wolf are a London based alternative rock band formed in 2015, who join us for an acoustic set.
Their influences range from The Streets to Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Ghost Poet to Arcade Fire and many, many more. Currently JWolf are busy writing and developing their distinct sound, merging folk and catchy melodies.
Ines (Neo-Soul) Agnese Bibbiani AKA Ines delivers acoustic soul/jazz with a Italian flare influenced by D'Angelo, Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Kimbra and Hiatus Kayote. She creates a smooth atmosphere with her vocal tones.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.