The African Renaissance | Afro-Music Night
Bringing the African heat to London, AFRO-POLIS is pleased to invite Londoners and the international visitors of Frieze and the 1:54 to the Art & Style week-End, for two days of Art, Fashion, Gastronomy and Music. #AfricanStyle
The former White Cube building and the Shoreditch Village Hall, in Hoxton square, play hosts to the hottest event in London, this fall. Join us for the ultimate Art & Style experience! Expect great Art, fashion, beauty and hair advices, food tasting, workshops, live performances and much more.
A night of live performance and incredible DJ sets by some of the most innovative African musical acts of the moment.
The Super Cool FOKN BOIS will be coming directly from Ghana, to share with us, their unique sound. Celebrated all over the world, the Ghanaian music duo is known for their most unconventional way of entertaining with ingeniously tasteful shock lyrics, revolutionary performance art & indulgent progressive afro sounds. TAALI M, the beautiful and spiritual Congolese/Chadian singer, otherly known as the Queen of AfroPop will perform some of her new tracks, alongside some of her popular tracks.
DJ set will be orchestrated by the maestro Jaamal Nomad, making you sweat the whole night long.
Ticket to a night of live performances
37 East Road N1 6AZ
Old Street (Tube)
37 East Road N1 6AZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.