Established in 1887, the Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, east London has been providing nothing but fun and quirky nights since. Just east of Shoreditch, they organise diverse social nights that are sometimes racy, sometimes cultural and always memorable. These have been known to include; book clubs…
The Double R Club, June 20th 2019, 10th Annual Miss Twin Peaks
- Bethnal Green Working Men's Club
Welcome to The Double R Club...!
This June 20th we crown our 10th Miss Twin Peaks!
We also want YOU in your best Lynchain Fancy Dress/Cosplay! Think Laura Palmer, Henry from Ereserhead, Rabbits from Inland Empire! We have amazing prizes for YOU, and your opportunity to get on the famous BGWMC Heart stage!
"Ever wondered what would happen if David Lynch got his weird and wonderful hands on a cabaret show? Wonder no more." Time Out
"The Double R Club is one of the edgiest nights in the capital... It's twisted. Sick, even. But that's the point." The Independent
PLEASE NOTE: tickets are for general (standing) admission
Tickets include Doughnuts & Agent Cooper Coffee Shots
Think the finger-clicking jazz ambience of cult TV show Twin Peaks, the absurdist monochrome machine world of Eraserhead...
From the dark underbelly of Mulholland Drive, to the surreal small-town madness of Blue Velvet, this is an evening of ‘damn fine’ Lynchian cabaret and burlesque, of mystery and nightmares from the deepest river of your dreams…
we walk, in dreams, with you…
Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, 42 Pollard Row, E26NB
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.